Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, February 1, 2010

Puff gave me the Beardie arm wave !

Puff was awake at 7:00am this morning. After I fed the dogs and cats and my self,I checked on Puff. He was pacing is tank as usual. When I started to sing to him,He climbed up on his basking log,got comfortable and listened to my song. I talked to him,telling him that he is magnificent.He is the most beautiful Dragon in the world.He sits there and looks at me,cocking his head and moving his eyes,like he is taking in every word.I tell him that I love him and he moves towards me,and he does the beardie arm wave!This is the first time I have ever seen him do this! I have seen dragons on YouTube do this, but have never seen Puff do it.He has such a wonderful personality! I really do love this lizard as much as I love my cats and dogs!They are all part of my family.I would be devastated if any thing were to happen to him!I think I will change the subject as I don't want to think about any thing negative here.Any way, I played my flute for Puff and he enjoyed that.Later in the afternoon,I held him for a while.I watched my Soap and Puff watched from his perch on my shoulder.After watching TV for a while,I put Puff back in his tank and started cooking dinner.I fed the dogs at 5:00pm and then ate my dinner. I then fed Puff and he ate 1 pea (hand fed) and then the phone rang. It was Carla.When I hung up the phone,I went back to finish feeding Puff. I put several Peas on the dish with a worm. He ate the worm and then he ate 3 peas from the dish!I usually have to hand feed the peas,but this is the first time he has eaten them from the dish.I put a cricket on the dish and he ate it.This dish is very slippery and the crickets can't walk on it. If they jumped,they could get away but for some reason they don't. This seems to be the best way to feed Puff.I did the same with the other crickets and he ate them all.Altogether,he ate 4 peas,1 worm and 3 crickets.I am so glad he is eating the peas again.I left him alone to bask on his log.I turned out the lights at 8:00pm and sang Puff to sleep.I love you Puff,good night. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment