Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Puff likes Cantaloupe melon

Puff was awake at 9:15am this morning.I took care of the other animals and fed my self and then I checked on Puff. I sang to him and talked to him for a while. I did not have time to interact more than that today as I had to get ready for my doctor's appointment.After my appointment,I went to Walmart and got a water container to build Puff's waterfall.I also paid some bills while I was out. I returned at 5:00pm. I fed the dogs and then I fed Puff. I discovered that he likes Cantaloupe melon.I gave him some melon yesterday and he ate quite a bit of it as well as the carrot tops tonight.He also ate 3 crickets and 3 worms.I am so glad I have found other things that he likes to eat.This is a much healthier diet for him.When I turned out the lights for the night, Puff was already asleep perched on top of the Christmas log.Good night Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment