Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Dancing" Peas are good to eat

Puff was up early today,7:40am.After taking care of the cats and dogs and my self,I sang to Puff and played my flute for him. I took him out and held him for a while.I watched some really dumb movies on TV and Puff watched from his perch on my shoulder. Puff got bored and took a nap while I watched.When you can't see very well it is some times hard to know what is going on.Especially if just music is playing with no dialog.There was not much in the way of entertainment on TV today.I decided to give Puff a bath.I got his bath tub set up and put the warm water in it. I then put Puff in.He relaxed and enjoyed his bath. When the water cooled off, I took him out and dried him with a towel.I fed Puff early.I put the vibrating dish in his tank and turned it on.He immediately got on top of it.I turned it on again and let him have his vibrating massage.I then lifted him off of the dish and added the peas,and turned it on.Puff saw the peas"dancing" and started gobbling them as fast as he could.It was hard to count how many he ate.4 maybe 5 peas.I kept adding more peas and he ate a few more. Then he just watched the "dancing"peas.I guess he had eaten his fill.I offered him some crickets and worms and he did eat them. I left him alone to bask on his log and take a nap.I turned out the lights at 8:00pm and sang Puff to sleep. Good night Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment