Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friday and Saturday : Dragon update

Friday morning,Puff was awake early. I took care of all the animals and fed my self and then I took Puff out of his tank for awhile. I did not have a lot of time to spend with him as I was invited to go to lunch with some friends from my guide dog list.When I returned home it was 5:40pm.I fed the dogs and I fed Puff. He ate lots of cantaloupe melon, 5 crickets and 1 worm.He just loves that cantaloupe. When I turned out the lights for the night,Puff was already asleep. Saturday morning, Puff awoke at 10:00am.I sang to him and I played my flute for him. I took him out of his tank for most of the afternoon and we watched TV. Puff of course,watched from his perch on my shoulder. Puff fell asleep and took a very long nap on my shoulder.He slept through the entire second TV movie.I put him back in his tank and fed the dogs.It was raining outside and when I brought the dogs in they were wet.It took time to towel dry 8 dogs so Puff got fed a little late. I gave him some apple and I think he likes it just as much as the cantaloupe.When I feed him cantaloupe and apple,he grabs each piece and barely chews it.Along with the apple,he ate 3 crickets and 1 worm.I turned out the lights at 9:00pm and sang Puff to sleep. Good night Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment