Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, February 12, 2010

Puff likes apples but not beet tops

On Wednesday,Puff was awake very late,11:30am. I held him and sang to him.He took several naps throughout the day.I worked on building Puff's waterfall.I fed him and introduced him to some apple.He loved it!He also ate 3 crickets and 3 worms.Puff went to sleep before I turned out the lights. Thursday morning, Puff was awake at 9:30am. He is back to digging again.He is also taking frequent naps during the day.I sang to him and played my flute for him.He just loves flute music.In the afternoon,I gave him a bath,which he really enjoyed.I held him for a short while and then worked on finishing the water fall. I have it up and running and it works great. It will be a while before I can put it in Puff's tank as the smell of the aquarium sealer has to dissipate first.I think he will like it.When I fed Puff tonight, I tried feeding beet tops. He spit them out and refused to eat them.He did eat some carrot tops and he ate every piece of cantaloupe melon.He also ate 3 worms and 2 crickets. He had eaten so much of the melon that he was too full to eat the last cricket, so it go a reprieve.It was close to 9:00pm when I turned out the lights for the night.I sang Puff to sleep.Good night my beautiful Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment