Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Puff was awake very early this morning

Puff was awake at 7:50am this morning. He was digging all over his tank.After I fed the other animals and myself,I washed Puff's water dish and filled it with fresh water.I gave Puff a bath and he really enjoyed that. The shedding skin finally came off of his face.He must be more comfortable now with that skin out of the way.We watched the Olympics for awhile,Puff of course perched on my shoulder.I talked to him and sang to him.I stroked him and he enjoyed that. I put him back in his tank as I had to do some laundry.He basked and napped the rest of the day. After dinner I got ready to feed Puff. When he saw me getting his dishes out he started to get excited as he knew he was going to eat!Puff ate a lot of cantaloupe melon.He really loves this melon! He also ate 4 crickets.I think he likes the cantaloupe even more than the crickets.He takes his time when he eats them and grabs the melon and scarfs it down so fast.He barely even chews the pieces of melon. When I turned out the lights for the night,Puff was already asleep on his log. Good night Puff,the Magnificent! I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment