Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, February 12, 2010

Puff ate peas,carrot tops and cantaloupe tonight

Puff awoke at 9:00am this morning. I sang to him and held him for awhile.I went to the pharmacy and to PetsMart.I got crickets for Puff and worked with my guide dog Shaman.Shaman was very good today.He is getting better about other dogs now.I think he is getting over his attack by that Pit Bull.Carla came over for dinner tonight. She watched as I fed Puff.We laughed when Puff was gobbling up the dancing peas.He ate all 7 peas.He also ate some carrot tops and lots of cantaloupe melon.He also ate 2 crickets and 2 worms. Carla and I stroked Puff and we both talked to him.When we left him,he was basking on his log. I turned out the lights at 9:00pm and said good night. I love you Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment