Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another inactive day for Puff

Puff awoke at 10:30AM and he was still on his perch. He dozed on and off through out the day. I sang to him and Played my flute. Who would have thought that a lizard could have an expressive face? He really does and he is so cute.I did not disturb him as he was not active and only moved to get closer to the light or move a way from it.He never left his log.I fed him at 6:00PM and he ate 10 peas and 1 cricket.He really likes those peas! My friend Carla was here and she watched me feeding him.She thinks he is cute,but I have not convinced her to pet him yet. We were waiting for some one to bring us a rescue dog from Sierra Vista. The dog arrived and we put up the crate and Carla Left. I checked on Puff and he was asleep for the night. He looked a little more comfortable on his perch this time. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment