Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Puff woke up and was hungry

Puff slept all day.I checked on him after I fed the dogs and he was awake. I decided to see if he was hungry enough to eat. I offered him the wax worm I got him for a special Christmas meal.He ate the 3 wax worms,2 super worms and 2 crickets. The last cricket, he ate half of and I did not think he was going to eat the other half, but at the last minute he opened his mouth and scarfed it down.I have a new basking log for Puff, but I have to prepare it first before I can put it in his tank. I want to make sure it is safe for him.After he ate his meal, he climbed down from his log and dug down into the hide and went to sleep for the night.I turned out the lights. I am so happy that Puff enjoyed his Christmas diner,even if it was a little late.Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued............................

No comments:

Post a Comment