Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Puff woke up for dinner !

I was busy with Christmas stuff and for got to turn out Puff's lights on time.I still can't figure out how to get the timer to work.I went to turn them out and discovered that Puff was wide awake! I offered him a cricket and he scarfed it down and was looking for more,so I went into the fish room and got him some more.He ate 5 crickets,1 worm,and 29 peas. I guess after sleeping for all those days,he was a little hungry.He did not appear to be ready to go back to sleep so I left his lights on for awhile. When he finally went back in to the hide it was 9:00PM.I then turned out the lights for the night.I wonder if Puff will be awake tomorrow?It is supposed to be warmer this week.I am so glad that Puff was awake to night. I miss him when he is hibernating. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment