Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Puff awoke long enough to eat his dinner

Puff hibernated again today.Shaman, my guide dog and I went to the 4th Avenue Street fair, and I found a dragon pendant, for $20. The weather was warm,about 70 degrees. When I got home it was dark, just after 6:00Pm. Puff was still sleeping but he had poked his head out of the hide at some point and had gone to sleep again.I did not think he would wake up for his dinner but the dogs were barking as I was feeding them and Puff woke up. I decided to offer him some crickets to see if he was hungry.He ate 2 crickets and then I offered him some peas. He ate 9 peas. He stayed awake for a while but about 8:00, he went back into his hide and went back to sleep. I had already turned out the lights.It is supposed to rain tomorrow so I think Puff will continue to hibernate. I miss Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment