Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Puff was awake very early this morning

Puff was awake 7:30 AM this morning.He was pretty active. I did not handle him as I was busy making a grave marker for Carla's dog, Spirit.I wanted to get it done in time to put it on his grave, before the former owner of the pet cemetery takes it over again. It is really to bad that the new owners lost the court case and had to give the cemetery back to Darla.A lot of people are going to be very upset by this situation. Any way I tried to feed Puff at 2:00PM, but he was not hungry.He pooped again on top of the hide. I don't know why he has to do it there. It makes it harder to clean up. If he would go in the dirt,I would be able to just scoop it out. But such is life. I was going to give him a warm bath but he went into his hide and went to sleep at 4:00PM. He missed out on dinner. I guess he just wasn't hungry. I will try again tomorrow. I did sing to him before he went to sleep. Or may be that is why he went to sleep.I just love my Puff! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment