Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, December 11, 2009

Puff left his perch and dug into his hide

I turned the lights on late this morning, and Puff was already awake. He was still on his log.I was busy most of the morning so I did not handle Puff. I did sing to him. I think I have sung this song (Puff the magic dragon) so much that I have finally got the right key.Any way I am getting better. Puff doesn't seem to mind if I'm a little off key sometimes. Maybe when I can afford to buy my new guitar, I will be pretty good at it.I left the house to go do some Christmas shopping and to get some crickets for Puff. It was dark when I got home.I fed Puff and he ate 3 crickets,1 worm,and 10 peas.He has decided he does not like cilantro and won't touch it at all. Puff left his perch and went into his hide. He really dug in.I turned off the lights and said good night to Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon. to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment