Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today was Bath day

Puff was awake before I turned on the lights this morning. I started singing to Puff and I was stroking him and he started climbing up on my hand. I let him climb up and I held him and stroked him for 3 hours as I watched TV and Puff went to sleep on my shoulder.I decided to give Puff a bath. I got the warm water ready and put him in his bath tub. He relaxed and went to sleep in the water. I washed his water dish and filled it with fresh water. I also cleaned his basking log as he had pooped on it several days ago. I tried to clean it as best as I could with him still on the log, but did not get it clean enough.It was now much easier to clean with him not on it.The water was cooling off so I took Puff out and dried him with a towel. I tried to put him back into the tank but he did not want to go back. He clung to me and tried to climb back up my arm. I held him for a little while longer and stroked him.I finally put him back in the tank even though he did not want to go back. I got his food together and fed him. He ate only 1 bite of cilantro and refused any more of it. He ate 16 peas and 2 crickets and 2 worms. He settled back on is log to bask. He is still there basking now. He will probably sleep on his perch again tonight. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment