Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, December 7, 2009

Puff was very active today

Puff was awake before I turned on the lights this morning. He was on his perch as usual. I had a lot of things to do this morning as this is housekeeper day. I finally had time to sit down and take a break before the housekeeper came. I decided to take Puff out of his tank for a while. He climbed right up on to my hand. He was eager for me to take him out. I was holding him when the Housekeeper came. I covered him with a warm towel so he wouldn't get cold when I went out to open the gate to let her in. She thinks Puff is just wonderful. I asked her if she wanted to pet him and she did. I held him while she did her work.He went to sleep while I was stroking him. I put him back in the tank to feed him, but he tried to climb up my arm. He did not want to go back. I fed him and the house keeper watched. She thought it was "way cool". He refused the cilantro.Not even one bite. He loves his peas! He ate 2 crickets and 2 worms and 22 peas. That's right!22 peas! His belly is so fat now.I had dropped one of the crickets and Puff came down off his perch to hunt for it.He went from one end of the tank to the other and finally got it.He then climbed up on top of the cool end hide and and positioned himself up against the glass and watched TV for a while. Then he climbed down and went into the hide and came out and went to to the other side of the tank, and into that hide. I guess he was not ready to go to sleep yet as he then climbed up on that hide and left a very LARGE poop mess. I cleaned up the mess as he climbed up on his log to bask.I think all that "traveling" was done, looking for the right place to poop. He stayed on his perch,basking until he fell asleep for the night. I turned out the lights and said "good night" to Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment