Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Puff was on hunger strike yesterday

Puff woke up about 10:00AM yesterday morning. I offered him some crickets before I left to go help Carla get her house ready for Christmas. He was not hungry.I left him on his perch. When I returned home at 2:30, he was still on his perch.I tried feeding him again.He refused every thing. I held him for several hours and stroked him. He seemed quite contented.I finally put him back as I had to cook dinner and start my Christmas baking.Puff climbed down from his log and left me a poop mess on top of his hide again.I cleaned it up and disinfected it. I don't know why he does it there. It is much harder to clean there. It would be so much easier to clean if he did it in the dirt. I could just scoop it out.Puff went into his hide and dug in for the night. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment