Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Puff is wearing Raspberry Red lipstick

Puff awoke before I turned on the lights.When I did turn on the lights, He was being very active,and was all over the tank. I had raspberries on my breakfast cereal this morning so I decided to see if Puff might like some, Raspberries that is. I offered him a raspberry and he ate it. I offered him more and he ate 3 of them. He refused any more. It left red marks on his mouth and looked like he was wearing lipstick.LOL I had to laugh when I saw that. I took him out of his tank and he sat on my shoulder while I watched TV for a while.He did not want to go back but today is garbage day and I had to get the garbage container out on time.When I checked on him later he was on his log basking.He is still wearing his "lipstick". I fed him diner and he ate 4 crickets, 1 worm,and 11 peas. He would have had another worm, but he dropped one and I could not get it before it burrowed into the substrate.He basked on his log for awhile and then climbed down on to the top of the hide and went to sleep. I turned out the lights and he is still sleeping there. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment