Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Puff prefers peas to cilantro

Puff awoke still on his perch and never left it through out the day.I wonder if he will stay on his log until Spring? That is a long time to stay in one place on a log.I did not interact with him to much other than singing to him and playing my flute for him, and stroking him. He made no attempt to climb up on my hand so I did not bother him further. He basked most of the day with his eyes closed. He was awake at 4:30 PM so I decided to feed him. I offered the cilantro first,and he ate one bite of it. He refused any more so I gave him 2 crickets and a worm. I then offered him the peas. He ate 9 peas. I dropped one and could not find it, so I gave him 2 more crickets.I would have to say, at this time his favorite foods are crickets and peas.He is asleep on his log again. I turned out the lights for the night and left him alone. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment