Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Puff update for Thursday and Friday

Puff was awake before I turned the lights on Thursday morning. I left the house early as I had to take Nala, my retired guide dog to the vet for emergency surgery. When I returned around 4:00PM in the afternoon, Puff was just digging in for the night.He was already in his hide.He went to sleep right away.I felt bad as I had not been home to feed him. But I know he will be ok as they don't eat every day in the wild and they survive.Nala will be alright, but now I have a $500.00 vet bill.That pretty much wipes out Christmas for me. I will have to make gifts this year.At least I will be eating Christmas dinner at Carla's this year.Puff slept in on Friday.he did not come out of his hide until 6:00 PM.I offered him some dinner and he ate 4 crickets,1 worm and 11 peas. he basked for awhile and then went to sleep about 7:50PM. I turned out the lights for the night. To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment