Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sunday and Monday update

Sunday morning, Puff slept in. He woke up at noon. I held him for a while and he also had a bath which he enjoyed as usual.He did not eat any thing. He went to sleep early on his log at 4:00PM. On Monday, Puff woke up about 10:00AM.He stayed on his log,basking most of the morning, I left the house at Noon to run some errands and returned at 2:00PM.Puff was still on his perch. I took him out of his tank and held him for awhile. He did not want to go back into the tank, but I needed to go grocery shopping, so I left him on his log, basking.When I returned, I fed him. He only ate 3 worms, but at least he ate. I was starting to get worried. He went to sleep after I turned out the lights at 8:00PM.I sang to him and he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment