Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, December 4, 2009

Puff has not left his perch in 4 days

Puff was awake when I turned on the lights on.This is the forth day that he has not left the basking log.I only had time to sing to him and feed him his breakfast of the last 3 worms before I left the house. I returned home at 6:00PM, with dog food,cat food,rat food,fish food and dragon food as well as My food.I took care of the dogs and then fed Puff. I gave him some cilantro and he ate it!He also ate 3 crickets. I then fed my self.When I checked on Puff, he was already asleep,still on the basking log. He looks like he is in another uncomfortable position.I don't see how he can sleep like that.I turned off the lights for the night. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment