Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Puff woke up very late

Puff woke up at about 5:00pm and meandered out of his hide. He climbed up on his basking log.I decided to try feeding him.I was afraid he might go back to sleep and miss his dinner.He ate 2 worms, 1 cricket and 10 peas.I am having some friends over to my house for dinner tonight. I am so glad he was awake so my friend Leah, from California and my friend Carla could see him.Leah was amazed at how big Puff was. She thought he was so cute.We watched a movie called "Nim's Island" while we ate dinner. There was a bearded dragon named Fred in the movie. It was a really cute movie and we all enjoyed it.As soon as Leah and Carla left, Puff climbed down from his perch, went into his hide,and went to sleep.It was like Puff read my mind. He knew I wanted him to be awake when my friends arrived, so that Leah could meet him. He knew that when they left he could go back to sleep again. Puff and I have a very special connection with each other. I seem to know what he wants and he seems to know what I want.Puff is indeed,a very special Dragon. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment