Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Puff only ate 3 crickets on Tuesday

Puff has been eating a lot less these days. He only ate 3 crickets to day. I think he has gotten tired of eating peas.I have to find another type of green that he will eat.He stayed on his perch all day and basked. It is going to get very cold tonight.Puff will probably hibernate again.I went to PetsMart today to get more super worms and crickets for Puff. The price has gone up.When I got home, I cleaned the cricket container and the worm container before I put the insects in. I fed them also. There are 2 crickets running loose in Puff's tank as I dropped them and could not catch them.I put a dish with some cricket food and water in the tank so when they come out to eat,I can catch them. I want to get them before Puff does as he usually gets a mouth full of substrate with the crickets when he grabs them. The substrate is digestable but I would rather he did not eat it.I sang to Puff and said "good night" to him and turned out the lights for the night. Puff closed his eyes and went to sleep.When I sing to him, He looks at me and cocks his head. He is so cute! I just love him! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment