Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, January 31, 2010

I got Carla to pet Puff tonight !

Puff was awake at 7:50am this morning. When I was done taking care of the other animals,I took Puff out and held him for awhile. He sat on my shoulder while I watched a movie.He watched for a short time and then took a nap.After the movie was over,I sang to Puff and played my flute for him.Carla called and told me she was on her way over to bring a donated crate for Foxy. This dog had destroyed the door on the old crate even after I repaired it and painted it with "HOT" sauce.I guess she likes "HOT"sauce. I fed Puff before Carla arrived. He ate 5 crickets and 6 peas.Yes he is eating peas again.Carla and I set up the crate and Carla went to Home Depot to get some clips and a piece of ply wood for the crate.When she returned I invited her for dinner.She went home to feed and take care of her dogs and then came back at 6:30pm. We ate our dinner and we were talking about how Puff likes the tone of our voices when we talk to him.I finally got her to pet him!I got a cricket out for Puff so she could see him eat it. I hand fed it to him and he dropped it. I finally managed to catch it and put it in the slippery dish this time. Puff went for it and ate it this time. He then climbed up on his log to bask. He looked so tired. He was listening to us talk to him but he would close his eyes and then open them again. I turned out the lights for the night and Puff went to sleep right away on his perch.Good night and sweet dreams Puff.We love you....Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.............................PS there is a fly that keeps buzzing me. I am trying to catch it for Puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment