Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Creature Comforts

Puff woke up 9:00 AM to day. He came out of his hide and climbed up on his basking log. He stayed there most of the morning. When I got finished taking care of the dogs, cats, Fish and rats, I cleaned the cricket and worm containers. Some where in between all that,I managed to get my own breakfast. I noticed that Puff had pooped on the basking log.He climbed down and was watching me as I wiped down the log and scooped out the mess. I cleaned his water dish as he had gotten dirt in it. I then took Puff outside to bask in the sun on my shoulder. He really likes this. He sat up on my shoulder and watched the world around him. When we came back in to the house, I gave Puff a quick bath as he was a little stinky from walking through the poop earlier. He was anxious to get back into his tank and basked while I got his food ready. He only ate 2 worms and refused to eat any thing more. I let him bask the rest of the afternoon and he finally climbed down and went in to his hide about 5:00 PM. I turned out the lights and Puff went to sleep for the night. Puff is a Magnificent Dragon and I just love him. I want to give him the best life that I can.Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment