Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Puff was still on his perch this morning

Puff was still perched on his Log this morning in the same position.He was waking up when I turned the lights on at 10:00 AM. He already had one eye open.He climbed up closer to the light to bask. He stayed there most of the day. I held him for a while and he enjoyed being stroked.I put him back into his tank and he climbed back up on his log. I tried to feed him but he did not eat. I left him alone and tried again later but he still refused to eat.Puff basked until about 6:00 PM and then climbed down and watched TV for a while until he fell asleep. I guess he is asleep for the night. He sleeps in such uncomfortable looking positions. I turned off the lights and let him be. I still wonder if dragons dream? Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment