Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, November 23, 2009

Puff did not eat again today

Puff awoke about 10:00 AM.I turned the lights on for him and he climbed up on his basking log. He stayed there most of the day just basking. I tried to feed him but he refused to eat. I am out of crickets, and he just won't eat the worms.I left him alone most of the afternoon and then tried to feed him again. He refused. I know he is going through Brumation and some times they don't eat, but I can't help worrying about him. "new mother syndrome". He started to climb down from his log so I picked him up and held him for a while. He enjoyed my stroking him and he closed his eyes. When I stopped, he opened his eyes and gave me that "don't stop look". I needed to feed the dogs and my self so I went to put him back in the tank, but he did not want to go back in. He kept climbing up higher on my shoulder and clinging to me. I kept him out with me, while I dished out the dog food. The dogs started getting excited and were barking and whining because they were about to get fed. Puff got a little nervous and started climbing higher. I was afraid he would fall so I put him back in the tank. I watched him as he crawled over to the end of the tank to watched TV. He really does watch it. He finally fell asleep after "Legend of the of the Seeker". I turned out the lights and let him be for the night. He fell asleep in a very uncomfortable looking position again. I hope he eats soon. Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment