Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, November 7, 2009

Puff is home!

Well,first I took the non working UVB lamp back and exchanged it for one that works. Then my friend Carla drove me up to the rescue to pick up Puff. He is so beautiful! When we got home I held him for a short while and then put him into his new house. He basked for a few minutes and then started checking out his new digs. He was tasting every thing, even the bedding. He checked out both of the hides. One at each end of the tank and then he sat on the large flat river rock for a while.Then he pooped. I scooped it out and threw it away. I want to keep him as clean as possible.I will try feeding him later tonight when he has had time to settle in. I am so happy, I have my Beautiful Golden Dragon!Puff The Golden Dragon, to be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment