Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Puff is going to the vet tomorrow

I am worried about Puff. He awoke about half hour after I turned the lights on this morning at 10:00AM but he was not very active. I could not get him to eat any of the Kiwi I offered him.I held him for a while and he seemed to enjoy my stroking his head and back. I put him back into the tank,because I had laundry to wash and other things to do as my house keeper was coming at 1:00. Puff basked while I was busy.My house keeper arrived and she actually thought Puff was quite cute. I thought she might not be to receptive of him, but she liked him. Puff was still basking in the same spot when she left two hours later. His eyes were closed.I fed him late afternoon and he only ate 2 and half worms. When he grabbed the last worm, He only got half of it. He refused to eat the other half. I offered him another worm but he refused it. He went in to the hide at the cool end of the tank and went to sleep. He seems to be sleeping a lot today. This worries me. He was so active in the passed days. He may be going through Brumation (winter shut down) or he may not be feeling well.I called the vet's office and moved his appointment up to tomorrow at 12:00 noon.I hope he is OK.He went into the cool end hide tonight and went to sleep.I shut the lights out and turned on the heat lamp and left him alone.Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment