Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, November 16, 2009

Puff refused to eat today

Puff slept most of the day. He poked his head out of the hide for 10 minutes and then went back into the hide.It was another cool day.Puff poked his head out again about 6:00 PM, and I went and got his food together but he refused to eat anything. I put the worms back in their container and left puff alone.Even though his head was out of the hide,his eyes closed and he did not come out any further.I shut off the lights and he went back into his hide for the night.It is supposed to be cool all week.I don't know if he will eat at all.The vet said this is normal when Beardies are going through Brumation.(winter shutdown) I miss Puff when he does not come out. Puff The Golden Dragon, to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment