Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Puff's color was magnificent today !

Puff was out and about at 10:30 this morning. I picked him up and he felt really cold. I held him close to me to help warm him. He was still pretty cool even after an hour,so I took him out side with me when I put the dogs out. We sat in the sun for about 1 hour and he was warm by then. He really enjoyed sitting on my shoulder in the sun. He looked around and seemed interested in watching several birds in the yard. Both of his eyes were open today. I brought him in the house and put him in his bath tub. I am trying to loosen the last bit of skin on the last 2 inches of his tail that has not shed off yet. He enjoyed his bath. I then put him back in the tank and he climbed up on his basking log. I fed him while he was basking. He ate 6 worms. Number 7 got a reprieve as Puff was too full to eat it. He Basked on his log for several hours. I noticed that his color was magnificent. I think his time in the sun this morning had a lot to do with his color being so bright. Some one came to look at one of the rescue dogs so I left him basking. When I returned to watch him, he opened his mouth wide and yawned. He looked so cute, I just had to laugh. He went into his hide at 6:00 PM.I turned out the lights and Puff went to sleep for the night. I am really enjoying my dragon!Puff the golden Dragon, to be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment