Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am ready to bring Puff home in the morning!

I went to the reptile store today and got crickets and super worms for the Dragon.They have a very large Tegu,that has free run of the store.It is very tame and it is a beautiful black and white color. I also got to pet the resident Frilled Dragon. I want one! Well, maybe some time in the future.They are very expensive.For now I have Puff,a most beautiful Golden Bearded Dragon! I have to take the UVB lamp back to Petco as it does not work.I will exchange it for another one that works. I have every thing I need for Puff now except that lamp.This lamp is very important.I will try out the new one in the store to make sure it works. My friend Carla is going to take me to the D and D Reptile rescue to pick up Puff in the morning.Iv'e been waiting for this moment for a whole month.I have set up a vet visit to get Puff a wellness check.I want to make sure he will stay healthy for a long time.He is going to see Dr. Jarchow, the same vet I used to take my snakes to when I had snakes years ago. Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment