Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Puff was very hungry today

I turned the lights on for Puff at 10:00 AM. Puff was still sleeping when I left the house for my doctor's appointment at 12:45 PM. I had several errands to run after my appointment. I got home just after 5:00PM, and Puff was out and about. I put the cold groceries away, and went and got Puff's food for him. He was very hungry!He ate 10 big fat juicy worms. He basked for a while and then he went back in to his hide for the night. I was worried,because he kept one eye closed while I was feeding him. He did finally open it,but I will keep an "eye" on it. If this should persist, I will take him to the vet and have it checked.Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment