Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early to bed, early to rise

Puff went to sleep very early last night.I went to check on him because I was going to feed him.He was asleep so I did not wake him. He must have been so tired after his very stressful day. He woke up at 8:45 this morning, before I turned the lights on. He was out and about,watching me feed and water all the dogs. I changed the lighting so he can go through Brumation naturally. Dr. Jarchow said that when people don't let their Beardies go through the winter shut down, they can get a thyroid condition that shortens their lives. I want Puff to have a long life. He is already 4 years old so I do not want to take away any of his precious life. He ate 2 crickets and 1 worm.He refused the second worm. One of the crickets got away from me and quickly made a b-line to hide in Puff's tank.I will have to check later to see if he caught it. I hope so as I don't know how I will catch it. I also had an escapee when I cleaned the cricket cage last night.It is roaming my Fish Room.It will probably try to get a drink of water out of the fish tanks and probably fall in and drown. I can't believe that I am cleaning up after "BUGS"! I hate bugs....... But I have to keep Puff's food clean and well fed. I love him enough to do this for him.He went to sleep early again to night.Puff The Golden Dragon, to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment