Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, November 13, 2009

Puff ate very well today

Puff fell asleep watching TV last night. He stayed in the same position all night on top of the hide with his nose up against the glass.It looked like a very uncomfortable position. I had to get up very early as I was supposed to go with Carla to Wilcox to pick up a rescue dog. She called and told me , we did not have to go after all. The people decided to keep the dog. Puff awoke early also at 7:00 AM. He was pretty active.After I took care of the dogs and cats, I decided to give Puff a bath. I filled his tub with luke warm water and put him in it.He totally relaxed and soaked for about half an hour.His eyes were closed and I think he enjoyed his bath. Some of the skin that had not been shed on his tail became soft and started to come off. I rubbed it and all of it came off. I dried him with a towel and held him for a while. Again he closed his eyes as I was stroking him and when I stopped,he opened his eyes.He had that don't stop look again,so I continued to stroke him. I put him back in his tank and fed him. He really ate a lot today. More than he has eaten since I got him. He ate 5 crickets and 6 worms and he even ate some of the commercial food. I don't like feeding him this stuff but he will not eat his veggies and this food has veggie matter in it.He discovered his log and climbed up on it and basked for several hours. He looked very contented. I left the house to go pay some bills and it was 5:30 PM when I got home. Puff was in the hide sleeping. He is still there so I guess he is asleep for the night.I turned out the lights and let him be. I just love this wonderful golden dragon.Puff The Golden Dragon, to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment