Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, November 20, 2009

Puff went to sleep on his basking log tonight

I turned the lights on at 10:45 AM this morning. Puff did not come out of his hide until almost 2:00 PM. He was rather slow to move and when he finally did get on the move, he climbed up on his basking log and stayed there all day. I fed him about 4:00 PM and he ate 2 crickets and 3 worms. He stayed on the basking log and at 8:30PM, I turned out the lights figuring that he would move into the hide for the night. He fooled me as he went to sleep on the log and he is still there. I guess he decided to try something different for a change. I wonder if dragons dream? He doesn't look very comfortable, I hope he doesn't fall off during the night!Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment