Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Puff watches T V

Puff awoke late this morning.About 11:30 AM. He seems pretty active today. After I got done with all my morning work, I took Puff out to hold him and pet him.I watched some TV while I had him out of his tank. He was enjoying my stroking his head and back. I noticed he would close his eyes while I was stroking him. When I would stop, he would open his eyes and look at me as if to say, "don't stop".So I continued stroking him for about an hour. One of my cats sniffed his tail and then laid down beside us and went to sleep. My cats don't even react to my pet hairless rats. Puff did not react to the cat at all. I thought he might be frightened after the cat attack he suffered at one of his prior homes. Even the dogs were interested in him. They watched him but made no effort to go after him. Nala, my retired guide dog,loves to watch small critters, like the rats, and birds and ferrets. I put Puff back in his tank as I had other things I had to do.Nala watched him most of the morning and he watched her. They both seemed fascinated with each other. I fed Puff and then settled down to watch "Days of Our Lives", and noticed that Puff had climbed up on top of the hide and was watching TV through the glass. He watched the soap until it ended. His eyes were open the whole time so I know he wasn't sleeping. When the Dr. Phil show came on, Puff lost interest and climbed down and started basking on his flat river rock. Sorry, Dr. Phil.....Puff is still pretty active now. I think he is hunting for the cricket that I dropped when I was feeding him. He did eat the one that I dropped yesterday. Puff just climbed up on top of the hide and is now watching TV again. He is watching "Bones".Puff The Golden Dragon, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment