Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad weather = Sleeping Dragon

Puff woke up at 10:00am this morning. He had moved from his perch on the log, sometime between 3:00am and 7:00am. When I saw him ,he was sleeping on the flat river rock instead of the log where he went to sleep last night.Any way,when he awoke he was very active. Going from one end of the tank to the other,checking out the hides.It was cloudy with intermittent rain and cold wind outside.Even my dogs did not want to stay out too long.I had a feeling that Puff might go into hibernation, so I held him for a while and stroked him as I watched TV this morning.I put him back into his tank and proceeded to get his dining room ready so I could feed him early. Puff had other ideas. He went into his hide,dug in and went to sleep before I got his food ready.I kept the dining room ready and his food ready in case he should wake up and want to eat.He did wake up at about 4:30,but went into the other hide and went to sleep before I could put him in the dining room.The crickets and worms got a reprieve and I put the dining room back in the Fish Room. Puff was asleep for the night and possibly the next couple of days as the weather forecast is pretty gloomy.I turned out the lights and said good night to Puff. I do hope spring comes early this year."I love you Puff". Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment