Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I caught Puff sitting in his water dish

On Tuesday,Puff was awake early again.8:00am and he was checking out the whole tank,from one end to the other.He was on both the Christmas log and his regular log basking.Then he was checking out the hides. I was busy taking care of the dogs and cats for a while and the next time I looked over at Puff,he was sitting in his water dish. I had to laugh as his tail was hanging over the side and his rear end and hind legs were in the dish,while his head and front legs were out side the dish. He looked so funny. As I was laughing, he turned his head around and looked at me and rolled his eyes.He is such a clown. I guess I am going to have to get that larger water dish as soon as possible.I also need to get the rocks to build the water fall for him.When he finished his "half bath",he climbed down from the hide and climbed up on the Christmas log to bask. I asked him if he was getting hungry and he got all wide eyed and climbed down and came up to the glass and started to scratch at the glass. I do believe he knows what the word "hungry" means as he was quite excited! I went and set up the dining room and got his food ready. He climbed right up onto my hand.He knew he was going to eat. He ate 3 crickets,2 worms and 1 pea.I offered him another pea and he went for it but missed.He then got frustrated and refused to eat any more peas.I am going to have to get one of those vibrating feeding dishes so the peas will move and he will be more likely to go after them.I am going to try and find some other greens for him at the grocery tomorrow.I put him back in the tank and he climbed up on his basking log. I sang to him and he seemed to enjoy that. I left him alone to bask the rest of the afternoon.He was still on his perch when I turned out the lights for the night.I sang to him and he fell asleep on is log. Good night my beautiful Puff.I love you! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment