Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, January 25, 2010

Puff was very active today

Puff was awake at 8:15am this morning. He was very active, He strolled from one end of his tank to the other many times and ended up on top of the hide with the water dish . He spent time with his front legs in the water dish,staring out the window watching some thing. Possibly the dogs or some birds. He then watched TV for awhile.He got board with that and climbed up on the Christmas log to bask.I did not have time to handle him as this was Housekeeper day and I was very busy doing wash while the housekeeper did other house work.I also had to clean the yard up after the dogs.When I passed Puff's tank he would come to the front glass and follow me back and forth.He wanted me to take him out.After the housekeeper left,I did take him out for a short time. I fed him around 4:00pm and he ate 3 crickets,2 worms and 1 pea.When I put him back in the tank,he climbed up on his log to bask.He was still on his perch when I turned the lights out about 8:00pm and sang him to sleep.I love you Puff,sweet dreams. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment