Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Puff caught a fly !

Puff was awake at 8:00am this morning. I talked to him and sang to him and stroked him.While he was basking,I took the water dish out and washed it and gave him fresh water.I sat down to watch Wild America on TV and when I checked on Puff again,he was still on his basking log.I sat watching him as a fly that had been in his tank for about a week,kept buzzing him.I had hoped that he would catch it but a week later it was still there.As it buzzed around his head,he opened his mouth to catch it and missed.It buzzed him again and he opened his mouth and lunged.He caught it!Puff caught wild food all on his own!Pretty good for a visually impaired Dragon.He continued to look up and around for another one.Then he looked over at me with this proud look on his face. He was very pleased with him self.I was proud of Puff. He really did catch that fly.I called Carla to tell her of Puff's accomplishment. She laughed and said "At least he had something to eat today". She offered to get Puff"s crickets as she had to go out that way to pick up something any way. If I find any more flies,I will give them to Puff as a snack!Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment