Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Puff woke up to day

Puff woke up this morning at about 10:30am and I wished him a Happy New Year. I told him I missed him. I sang to him and he enjoyed it.He would close his eyes and listen and when I stopped singing,he would open his eyes.I stroked his head and back and he enjoyed that. I decided to try feeding him as I was not sure how long he would stay awake. He ate 2 crickets, 2 worms and 8 peas.He pretty much stayed just out side the hide, with his tail inside the hide.He stayed in the same position the entire day.I made home made Lasagna, and Carla and Leah came over for dinner. Puff was still awake when they arrived,so they could see him. He went into his hide at about 8:00pm and I turned out the lights for the night. I am so glad Puff was awake today.He is the most beautiful Dragon in the whole world and I love him dearly.Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued......................

No comments:

Post a Comment