Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I fed Puff in his new dining room today

Puff was not interested in eating yesterday. He spent most of the day either basking on his log or napping in his hide. When he was done with his nap, he would again climb up on his log and bask again.He finally went to sleep with half his body inside the hide, head sticking out, at 7:00pm. Today he was up early,before I turned on the lights. He was very active. I held him for a while,but he would not hold still. I could not put him down as the cats and dogs were in the room . I will have to put them all in another room before I can let Puff roam free.I put him in his new dining room and he ate 3 crickets, 2 worms and 2 peas.He is getting better at catching crickets, I still had to keep herding them in front of him,but he did not miss any of them. He went to sleep at 7:30 pm when I turned out the lights and sang to him. I love my Dragon Puff! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment