Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Puff was awake very early on Sunday

On Saturday, Puff awoke about 10:30am.He explored his house and ended up climbing on the new log and basking for awhile. After taking care of the other animals and my self, Carla called and said she was picking me up to go shopping. I picked up my scripts and then we went to PetsMart. I picked up some rat food and some crickets for Puff. I also looked at reptile waterfalls and decided It was cheaper to build my own and I could build one as big as I wanted. The ones they had were really too small for Puff.If the water is moving,maybe he will drink more.I bought a Pump for $17.00 that will work very well.I have some aquarium sealer, I just need to find some rocks to glue together.When I got home,I fed Puff and he ate 4 crickets and 2 worms.He refused the peas.On Sunday Puff was awake very early at 8:00am. I sang to him and played my flute and held him for awhile. I put on a movie,Eragon. It was about a female Dragon and her rider. I have seen it before but I wanted to see it again. Not being able to see very well,there is always something I have missed the first time.Puff watched for awhile and then fell asleep as I was stroking him.When the movie was over, I put Puff back into his tank and got ready to feed him. I got his food ready and put him in the dining room. He ate 3 crickets,2 worms and still no peas.I talked to this young man on the phone about getting feeder crickets for Puff. I explained that so many of the crickets I buy from the pet store die before I can even feed them to Puff.His name is Bruce and he has 20 Bearded Dragons! I will be buying my next batch of crickets from him as his prices are much better than the pet store prices.Puff basked on the new log and then moved to the other log to bask. He was still awake when I turned out the lights for the night. I sang Puff to sleep.He went to sleep,still on his perch.Sweet dreams Puff,now that I know that dragons do dream....Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment