Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, January 15, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday update

On Wednesday, Puff was up early and when I left to go to my Doctor's appointment, Puff was watching Martha Stewart on TV. When I returned, he had already gone to bed for the night.On Thursday,Puff woke up later than he has been waking up lately. It was almost 11:00 am when he finally meandered out and climbed up on his basking log. After taking care of the dogs and cats and then me, I took Puff out of the tank and held him for awhile. I sang to him and I also played my flute for him.He enjoyed it as usual. I stroked him and he enjoyed that also.I had to put him back in his tank as I had to go pay the Cox internet bill. They did not honer the extension they told me they gave me and turned off my internet anyway.When I returned home,Puff was napping in his hide. I hoped that he was not asleep for the night as I had not fed him yet. He came out of his hide at 5:45pm and was exploring his house. I went over to him and asked him if he was hungry. He put his head up and he got all wide eyed.I put my fingers in front of his face and moved them from side to side and up and down.He moved his eyes and head from side to side and up and down. I had to giggle as he looked so funny doing this. I put him in to his dining room and fed him. He refused to eat the peas but he did eat 3 crickets and 3 worms. I rubbed his chin and beard and he really seemed to enjoy this. I put him back in to his tank and he promptly climbed back up on his perch to bask.He was still awake when I turned out the lights at 8:00pm. I sang him to sleep.I love my beautiful Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued........................

No comments:

Post a Comment