Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Puff has gone to bed

Puff was awake at 7:15am this morning, before the lights were on. He has been very active for several days now. He climbed up on his basking log and then down and into each hide.Yesterday he was trying to soak in his water dish. It was too small for that.It looked so funny as his head,tail and all 4 legs hung out over the dish. I decided to give him a bath today. I filled his bath tub with warm water and gently slipped him into it. He relaxed right away and closed his eyes. He was enjoying it and then I noticed that he was drinking the water. This is the first time I have ever seen him drink water. I am sure he must have drank water before but I have never seen him do it. He drank for almost a minute. When the water started to cool off, I removed him and dried him with a towel. I held him and stroked him for a while. I sang to him and he closed his eyes. When I stopped singing,he opened his eyes and he yawned. He looks so cute when he yawns!I put him back in the tank and he climbed back up on his perch. I fed him and he ate 1 cricket,3 worms and 5 peas. I then left him alone to bask.I just checked on him and he has gone into the hide and he is now asleep.I will turn out the lights for the night and say good night to my beautiful Puff.I just love this little Dragon! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment