Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A few words from Puff

Hi, Puff here. From time to time ,I get to say a few words on my life and life with my mom.It is a good life!Today I decided to get up early. 9:00am and I was already out and exploring my glass house. Mom discovered that I was awake and turned on the lights for me.My mom has changed some of the furniture and I want to keep up with all of the new stuff.I have a larger water dish now. It is on top of the hide and keeps me from getting so much dirt in the water. I was checking this out this morning and decided to see if I could fit my body in the new water dish.Well, not quite,but a lot better than the last one.Besides I had a bath yesterday and I was still pretty clean. I just put the half of me in it that would fit.I grew board with this and climbed up on my basking perch. I love to bask! My mom came by to check on me and she told me how beautiful I was,that my color is so bright after my bath. She tells me that I am Magnificent! She sings to me and I love to here her play her flute for me. She has even learned a few new songs that she sings to me. She is always telling me that she loves me. I love her too! She takes me out of the glass house and lets me sit on her shoulder. I just love it when she strokes my head and back.It puts me to sleep and relaxes me.Some times she strokes my tail and that tickles.Some times I watch TV from my perch on her shoulder.My mom is so nice and warm and that keeps me comfortable.She knows just how warm I like my bath water to be.She has gotten me a new dining room to eat in. This makes it easier for me to catch my food.My mom can't see very well so she has a hard time hand feeding me. She was dropping so many crickets that she could not catch. The dining room makes things easier for both of us as I have a bad eye and some times miss when I try and grab my food.When she fed me today though, we did not use the dining room. She put the worms in a dish for me and I ate them from the dish. I am getting pretty good at this.I can even grab 2 worms at the same time.What a mouth full! Today, mom tied to feed me green beans.YUK!I closed my eyes and turned my head away and refused to eat them. My mom got the message and did not try again. She is pretty good at understanding me.She also tried the peas again.I am so tired of peas for now.She fooled me though.Mom put a pea on the dish along with a worm.The worm was moving and so was the pea. I grabbed the worm and got the pea also.I had it in my mouth so I just ate it and the worm together. My mom Laughed. Yes she fooled me this time. I won't be fooled again. I just let her laugh as it was kind of funny.She finally caught me dreaming when I was asleep the other night.I know she has always wondered if we Dragons dream.Yes, we do dream! But I will keep what I dream about a secret for now. Well, time to bask again. So long for now. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment