Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few words from Puff on the new year

Hi, Puff The golden Dragon here! I know I have been sleeping a lot lately,but I have been resting up for my Spring and Summer antics.I so love the spring and summer. I love basking in the sun.It takes sleeping most of the winter to recover from spring and summer. I expend much more energy in those warm months. At least I don't have to chase my food as my mom does a super job of hand feeding me. It is so much easier that way. Sometimes I miss and drop the cricket because of my bad eye.My mom scurries to catch it for me.She is very patient with me. I love my mom. I love when she sings to me although, I really wish she would learn a new song. She sings "Puff The Magic Dragon". It is a nice song but there must be others that she can sing to me?I also love when she plays her flute for me. The music is very soothing.I know I slept through the new year celebration but I was so tired. When I did wake up, my mom wished me a happy new year. I know I will be very happy! I have a wonderful mom to take good care of me and plenty of food,and singing and music. She also keeps my glass house very clean. And most of all, she loves me. She tells me that she loves me all the time.She strokes my head and back and it feels so good. I hope that all Dragons have wonderful moms' like I have.I love to sit on her shoulder. I love it when she takes me out side when the weather is warm enough to bask in the sun.I think she enjoys that as much as I do.Well I am getting sleepy,yawn. My mom fed me 2 crickets and 3 worms and 5 peas tonight. It is time for my after dinner nap! I think I shall just stay on my basking log and take a snooze for a while, Yawn,yawn.... see you later...Puff signing out.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment