Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Early to rise,early to bed

Puff has been waking early. He wakes up at about7:30 or 8:00am, before I have even turned on the lights.He also goes to sleep early.Yesterday he went to sleep at 4:30pm and tonight he went to sleep at 5:00pm. He went to sleep on top of the hide with his right hind leg hanging over the side.I repositioned him so he would not fall off. He opened his eyes for a moment but closed them and went back to sleep again.He ate 4 worms today.He refused to eat any Peas.I have to find some other greens that he will eat.It is hard to find flowers this time of the year,at least the kind he would eat.When I checked on him after I went to pay some bills, I found him sitting in his water dish. I guess I need to put the big water dish back in the tank as this one is too small for him to soak in.I think I will give him a bath in the morning.I have to go to the pet store to get some more crickets.I keep buying crickets only to have half of them die. I am keeping their container clean and they have food and water gel. I don't know why so many die? The worms don't die.I know they are not overcrowded as the container is fairly large and I only buy 25 crickets at a time.There are plenty of the empty TP rolls and egg carton pieces for them to hide in. I see them eating.I just don't know why they die? Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment