Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It was a late kind of day

Puff slept in this morning. I turned the lights on at 10:30am,but he did not stir until 11;15am.He climbed down from his perch and promptly went into the hide and dug in.I left him alone for a while as to day is garbage day. I was outside cleaning up all the dog poop,so I could get the garbage out on time. Well apparently, I got it out too late as they did not take it away. The next time I checked on Puff, He was standing upright in his water dish. His tail and hind legs were in the dish and his belly was up against the glass and his front legs were also on the glass.I wish I had a camera!He was looking out the window at some birds that were having a rather loud disagreement over something. I was going to go to the bank to get some money to get all the stuff I needed to build Puff's water fall. By the time I took a shower and changed my cloths,It was 1:30pm.I started to bring the dogs in and get them crated. The phone rang and it was Carla. We discussed what to do with Foxy, the new rescue dog. This dog has a real problem. She has bitten me twice now and she tries to attack the other dogs. This is not good for any of them, but it really is bad for Shaman,my guide dog as he was attacked by a Pit bull several weeks ago.When I finally got off the phone,It was already 2:40pm. I tried to hurry to bring in the last dog but Wanagi refused to come in.In the mean time,Puff had pooped on his basking log.What a mess!I had to clean this up as if I had left it until I returned, Puff would have had poop all over him.He was climbing up on his log and I stopped him.This took time to clean and by the time I was done, it was 3:18pm. Since I still could not get Wanagi to come in,I gave up on going to the bank.I would never get there before they closed.like I said, it was a late kind of day. I fed Puff at 5:00pm after feeding the dogs and my self. He ate 3 crickets,2 worms and 3 peas. He basked after his dinner.I was going to post this earlier but,Cox had an outage in my area so I could not access the internet.When I brought the dogs in,it was raining. The smell of wet dog....YUK! Now I have a wet dog sitting on my bed!Puff has already gone to bed for the night. He is well dug in to his hide. I turned out the lights and said good night. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment